Sunday, May 4, 2008

I am so sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I was away for a week and when I got back I caught some kind of bug and have not even been knitting (and that means I was really ill). I will try to do better in the future.

OK here is a list of the blankets we have in planning or production and where they are right now:

Powder Puff: is in the mail right now to Sajomaro.
Flower Garden: is in the mail right now to Daddysgirl.
Mud Pie: is with MommaG and will be going in the mail some time this week.
Sky Blue: is going in the mail to STV some time this week.
Bold is Beautiful: is with kknitter.
Soft Hugs: is with Donna (MM employee).
Fluffy Clouds: is with Paulette (MM employee).
Canadian Flag: is with Shirley (Wasaga Pines resident).
Candy Store, Life's A Beach and Teddy Bear Love are all waiting to be started by people that have spoken for them.
Snails, Whales and Puppy Dog Tails: is being started by Dangles.
Sugar, Spice and All Things Nice: is in the planning stages right now, as are Soft Dreams of Spring and Princess Power.

Yes, we have 15 blankets either in production or in the planning stages of production.

Ladies, we are doing a really good job! I hope to have several blankets ready to take to Sick Children's Hospital at the end of May.
Let's make the first delivery REALLY special and memorable for the hospital and for the children!!!

No comments: